Thursday, January 13, 2011

Extra Phone Notes

dec 10th
call everyone inspire them about their own life

dec 11th
school reform

"fundraising guy with juliannah, veteran"
all religions say the same things in different languages
trust your inner self
be the leader
set the standard
others wont
dont be a sheep
listen to your inner self

dec 12
i follow the law of attraction
u get attracted to people on your level

write music

make the world better in your way

i want everyone to experience my happiness

found my true self in any situation, just trying to make the world better
and brighten it up

dec 17th
go into debate and politics

jaded

if im not telling people what to think they will hear it from somewhere else
 
so i need to speak up

drugs and free sex enslave u

people want friends
want to meet kool people

dec 18th
share my heart in quote book of wisdom
share my hearts thats what peolpe want to know

emptiness comes from complacency

light this world, stop trying start doing

happiness has a catch
you have to work hard and help people
make this world better

dec 19th
this world is ours

happiness is relationships and achievements

now im not a game addict i can enjoy real life

end poverty

one man inspired a nation
a story about how i inspired rwanda and they became a great nation

jesus basically created america. inspired so much

i want to leave behind an inspired nation and inspired world

people try to unlock the bible but only one man has been able to
rev moon. others have as well. but people werent able to accept it.
truth is rejected violently opposed then accepted as self evident
i must finish this mission. teach the plain truth to the people.

i want a great family
great marriage ideal

leave behind an inspired family.nga,parking lot. world

i have to know my impact

i have to inspire the world

dec 20th

passion doesnt come magically
it comes because ur doing something for the world

all my talks and speeches should inspire everyone
not just some groups

physical salvation is the next step to a better world

people working for a better world. this is god.

i believe in my goal until i put my head on my pillow at night

i can still keep the same relationships but grow other aspects
of my life

i can learn and grow from every experience and every person

100 nos per sale

even when im grandpa i will be working to make a better world.
this is life. not drinking. we could do better and its my job to inspire that
no one else will

living based on love or fear

owning every situation with confidence.

dont should on yourselves or others

evolution of god. self help books. modern truth books. the principle is coming out either way
religion is evolving. technology is advancing either way. its coming. its just we are at the forefront

strangers are my new best friends

really having fun really connecting with people

are u gonna put your jacket in a tree again?

chocolate rain

dec 21

im so social i love it

more better view on the world
change your perspective but it has to be a real change

view on fundraising. i dont get discouraged if im not making money. i know i can try to inspire and do my best but people will respond how they do.

the more i talk the more i get inspired and figure things out. and gain more clarity.

i can learn from every situation

dec 22
live a god centered life and inspire others as well

i become the best at what i spend my time on

just go into politics and be myself see where im at and learn a lot

so many africa helpers will lose jobs if we do free trade and it will hurt american industries

i have my own path i wanna be the best me

crazy 40 hour so fun random stuff skating on the floor

life is about believing in yourself but some things take that away

dec 23

 new problems need new solutions i will lead the way

lead the way baby

just be my true self

work with people to find the solutions

end political parties just be people

i wanna be the candidate everyone can vote for

my only agenda is god, better world

love is the purpose

we strive for the ideal of love. warriors fighting

the world is only getting better i want to lead the way

how to love people fundraising i love any people now

be myself whoever im with

nga is so new

i wanna be like a friend to my az kids but to the whole world
have that relationships with people

dont wanna be stressed

dec 24

were not perfect but were all weve got

too many job openings for people that arent qualified to fill

originally we didnt need religion, we walked in gods love as co creators

fulfill gods ideal of creation

how will u know when jesus will come back if ur not sposed to believe anyone

dec 27th

be myself and open to any opportunity

dec 29th

standing for righteousness in a bad world gives the thrill of being a villain

so happy to be here learned so much about the principle true fathers course and my role

now i want to lead my generation the young people to live for good

age of suffering and indemnity is over now its time for results

dec 30

i was a 2nd gen with blinders to the outside world .
going against gods will by caring only about my church not world salvation

purpose of gods church is to save the entire world

humanity existing is a mathematical impossibility.

god creates naturally like evolution

im gonna do gods so much change the world become a great leader

i want to teach principle now and answer questions. i really understand principle

jan 4

my passion is inspiring people to be great and helping nations find freedom and prosperity

jan 5

2nd gen we have to care about the world our brothers and sisters and try to make it better

think for yourself

super challenge has given me so much confidence now nothing can phase me

take off the pressure have fun with whatever i do

i know i have a happy success life ahead

humanity is evolving. a better future is coming. our world can only get better.

3 blessings. mature. have a family. contribute to society.

i wanna be a leader in everything and improve everything. politics, religion, science, business

facebook is finding my ideas. good.

be an inspiring leader. be myself. think how to improve any situation

have your speeches typed and passed out. speak like myself like martin luther king. improvise if necessary

know what your gonna say in speeches. in talks speak from the heart. or know what ur gonna say prepare anyway

be a great leader so i can make the most impact possible. helping others release their greatness

speak about god spirit world and life

im not the best at talks yet. but noone can write and deliver a prepared speech like me. get better at talks. i can improvise very strong too.

africa is perfect place to start inspiring

inspire people to realize their own potential. find their own greatness improve their world

facebook: get kids excited about school

gaines persistance

give talks. passion. leadership. happiness. success. purpose of life. 3 great blessings. altruism.

teach everything i have learned. so people dont have to go through the same experiences. i can find a way.this is what i want to offer the world

call parents inspire them. family workshop

character and creativity are more important than knowledge. memorizing facts

book keeping is my role i will do it greatly

empty notes to make space

divine principle. its an explanation of truth about god life and spirit world. internal and external . fall from god. gods history of restoration. purpose of te messiah. tf filled his mission. created a true family. brought us into the age of settlement where we can start to build the kingdom of heaven. now its happening. we are doing it as 2nd gen.

all i think about is back home in a different environment and how i will handle it and respond. super challenge gave me such a strong will.

my vision and my speeches will inspire

keep journals after nga. keep ethan after story part 1 after nga
online blogs

clear my notes make space for new. clear my mind

im not bored anymore. i know im growing now. this challenge is what i wanted. yess

school and career that is what i want passion for. global politics not marketing

jan 6th

facebook inspire kids in school. report card. grades on profile for school.

if i only knew what the future holds. after a hurricane comes  a rainbow.

im original be myself. have fun with whatever i do. be present. let my light shine

i connect to god through prayer or nature. get so inspired to go out and do his will. create his kingdom.

this is a new age in general all parents improve upon their own parents.

nga has freed me. i believe i can do anything. i dont limit myself anymore. and its grown my heart and given me a connection to god.

i wanna help poor countries find freedom and prosperity

going and speaking in africa will give me so much cred. talking points, resume, scholarship

i am commited to inspiring a nation

understanding indemnity, ancestors, restoration, spirit world

jan 8th

follow your passion. america is operating at minimum potential. so many drunk lazy people. if we maximize our potential we could this recession. we could be so much greater. dont be afraid to follow your dreams. your gonna have to work so why not be great. why not be the best at what u do. be a great part and contribute to society.

so excited africa. fundraise and get info what ages then plan 2 week longs  2 places 2 things per day then fun going around then after go to orphanages and play with kids

so excited about my growth. i dont fear going to africa and teaching. i dont fear owning a millionaire mind seminar going crazy dancing on stage and meeting people

be the change talk

jan 10th
get at least one internet site up during homestay make at least one dollar passively

everyone wants to work. and feed their family. whole world has this opportunity. remeber when poverty existed? we will be saying that in the future. this is the age of settlement.

for every single person to have their needs met.help them earn. work with true parents, work with american VIPs.

suicide problem? people are scared to go back to parents so they build huge credit card debt. and then are stuck dont want to feel like a failure.

build my success my wealth living with parents. master the internet. not a kid who doesnt know what to do with his life so he lives with them

at least 50$ a day internet then im financially free. 350$ a week working an hour a day. 75000 a year.

work 8 hours a day

google and microsoft are hiring thousands. strive for those jobs

teach financial planning and success in schools

have to be able to pray or u will die

u have to believe in god meaning u will fight every day to help your brothers and sisters all around the world. atheist just tries to be a good person but do they really care about the people all over the world?

nga is more intense than warrior camp

earn 10 dollars every hour. or 100 dollars an hour working 2 hours a day

i can make at least 40$ an hour fundaising. fundraise and buy web domains.

get many millionaire mind ambassadors.

lesson plans all day. at least

level of depth with quantam leap girl so amazing. false centered love was destroying her. principle. left her friends

if u dont enjoy your work, something is wrong

supa fun runs so happy to just talk to people

women care about current things. men are planning future.

just being away from my world for so long gives me such a more appreciation for it.

i was such a dork no belief in myself to do anything

missed so many joy breaks coulda been so fun but i was scared

if ur not joyful in everything u do in life then somethngs wrong
how u do anything is how u do everything

everything u do u should be looking at how this gets u closer to ur purpose and how u can learn from it

dont let fear hold u back from what u want to achieve in life - ethan anderson

write my name next to all my original super cool quotes

dont work hard for a wage, get passive income

she not only talked about her fears, sadness anger, embarassment, about money but everything in her life all her relationships her x boyfriend her parents her friends, the level of depth was incredible the energy was something i hadnt felt in a while. i shared first talked for the whole 9 minutes. this is confidential. then she shared closed her eyes and just went deep into her soul and shared all the emoton all the pain everything wrong that happened i saw principle in her life force of love quantam leap helped her find that depth and find the strength to overcome

i need to be able to share my faith and who i am to help people.

my faith: i work with god and the universe to create a better world and get closer to  kingdom of heaven on earth. nothing can stop me because i can pray through any struggle. i grow my heart for the spirit world. an amazing place where we live in love and we can have anything we want and live for eternity. i pay indemnity for my ancestors and repent to overcome struggles i restore the fall of man with the blessing.

financial freedom. this is what i work for. work by choice not because i have to for the money

become a millionaire then write my book of quotes. this book public speaking as well help people get rich get crediblility. self made millionaire.

my life mission. become financially free. fulfill basic needs of all humanity and work up from there. we already have enough food. remember world hunger? remember war?

u should never be bored. try to help brothers and sisters around the world fulfill basic needs.

if u dont think one person can make a difference. LOOK WHAT i do with my life. u donnt have to do it alone. there are  a  lot of amazing people who will help you.

i get so bored not on stage. not being creative in the spotlight..

clarity brings power, prayer reflection journaling brings clarity. praer brings power. power is the ability to act. pray gives you the ability to act.

how to live a successful god centered life. i was living a pretty selfish unsuccessful life

i want to help make struggle, poverty things of the past

higher purpose. love true love. false love self centered. falling in true love.

eye contact necessary skill ive gained. its so fun. better connections with people. more beauty more happiness.

this is why i dont date. it messes you up emotionally. commitment first before any kind of emotional or physical intimacy. commitment first relationships.

problem solvers make money

set up JARS

selll my website as a totally free life changing website. sell myself,  i love it. giving away my inspiration for free. total life changing website. changemylife.com purpose.com ethananderson.com

the only reason you dont know what you want to do with your life is your too afriad to really ask yourself - ethan anderson

when i have clarity i can speak from the heart and have fun and experience great joy.

journal: ask yourself what would it take to get you happy? and go for it . follow your heart.

take my notes online my notebooks are my content. gold in there.

no clarity equals powerless.

create a life changing website with nothing but free content

take all the wisdom i know create a constantly evolving site. positive. that can inspire anyone regardless of race religion or anything

fundraising no excuses dont give up go for goals

trust my gut. be myself dont let anyone influence me negatively

jan 11th

find your purpose change your life

i honor my commitments. how i do anything is how i do everything. fun with passion. consider nga as my fathers course. hung nam prison . no freedom.

unlock the hearts of others. free them from the fallen world of fear. u shouldnt fear anything in life especially not public speaking  or death.

my blog will be: enjoy your job, enjoy your life

true father everything has done from a smalll village in north korea. concentration camps. list it out put a website. is this a normal man?

my life why: world peace, happiness. end fear, violence, poverty.

everyone has their own purpose. find one that resonates with you

create content out of all this

fear based life or love based

create all my content ask will to build my site then build traffic

tf exercises daily. daily exercise.

public speaking is the most important skill for life and for happiness. u are presenting yourself u need to be comfortable in who you are.

hes the messiah because hes trying to help you find a love based life not fear in this fallen world. restore it.

i can eat meat til i die. this is where i make my gains.

the kingdom of heaven is in my heart. my why is to help others find that.

once u start understanding truth, u see it everywhere.

bigger the why the easier the how

dont die with my music in me. my creativity in me

if u have a big enough why everything comes naturally

principle is not something i believe, its something i live

find your purpose a question i was too scared to ask

every master was once a disaster. me sc2 cod rs yugioh. time breeds success.

these are just words on a page until u apply them in your life

everyone should enjoy what they do for money.

build this content transfer it to my notebooks. online journal maybe.

if u arent willing to share what you know, do you really know it?

the only thing i can promise, if u read this site and study it u will find greater success and happiness in your life. testimonials, get them.

blog my journey to rwanda

im gonna enjoy fundraising do it my way

i have 6 notebooks of content. what i want to share, what makes me come alive thats whats true to me. remember this: people thnk completely different from me. they will get things out of what i say that i dont know. just build a huge content website and work on building traffic. every master was once a disaster. jump into it. thats how you learn the most.

this website is for anyone. whoever wants to have more joy in their life and less fear.

fear holds u back overcome the fear of public speaking first. then ur limits are endless. build this phone content on my site. so i dont have to worry bout transfering it to a note book.

remember the neck arrow anytime u feel fear.

the key to living the life you want is overcoming the fear that prevents you. and lacking the education needed. the education is readily available if u know what you want and why you want.

this site doesnt sell any products but what product is more valuable than joy? this is what i want you to get from it. joy in everything you do. more happiness in your life.

business.

register a domain and start building.

solve problems

be happy.site ideas.

enjoy life.site idea

watch football on weekends.

my website will be my income. also the 175,000 in 2 years guy idea.

liberate everyone from the fallen world of fear.

we are only operating at such a small percent of our potential. we are even in a recession now.

end the recession. end hunger. end violence end drug dependency end homeless.solve problems.

dont believe a word i say. this is all for you. if it works for you if this gets you excited then go for it. try it in your life. if my words liberate you and give you true feedom then great. i want to add value to your life feel free to donate if u feel like i earned it and want to give back.

lead my generation. write a bio include a photo. i was just a normal guy going to college when i took a year off to do a program called next gen academy. it helped me find who i really am. this website is who i am and i want to do my best to help you.

parents wont ask me to work when im working on websites.and i have real direction and purpose.

keep up daily inspiration blog. every master was once a disaster. and my quotes. key to living life u want is overcoming the fear that holds u back. if i miss a day fill them with quotes. do this when i get home.

ultimate internet boot camp

i want my financial freedom. content is rushing out of me to build my site.

create my blog and share all my realizations with the world.

create a problem solver website. users submit problems and other users provide hundreds of solutions.

create my user generated site solving each others problems

No comments:

Post a Comment